30 life quotes to live by
Life Quotes to live – Here is a list of some life quotes which are inspirational and motivational to a great extent.
1.) If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor –Eleanor Roosevelt
This means that the true essence of life lies in the fact that it is uncertain.
2.) Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
Movement is a very crucial aspect of life which gives progress.
3.) Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. — Maya Angelou
Nothing can affect a person the way his internal happiness does.
4.) You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. — Oprah Winfrey
To get something in life, one should have a passion for it.
5.) You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. — Mae West
A short and happy life should always be preferable.
6.) Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. — Stephen Chbosky
People should know how to move on.
7.) Rise above the storm, and you will find the sunshine. — Mario Fernandez
All adversities can be avoided if one has the courage to do so.
8.) The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything. — Frank Sinatra
One should never base their decisions on the fear from anyone or anything.
9.) Good is not enough. You’ve got to be great. — Simon Cowell
People should not be complacent.
10. ) The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. — Audrey Hepburn
The only thing that will matter in the end is how happy you have been.
11. ) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
If one has not done anything significant in life apart from their regular eating and sleeping, then they have successfully wasted their life.
12.) We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one. — Confucius
An essential thing in life is to do something when it was time.
13.) To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. — Oscar Wilde
There is a difference between existing and living.
14.) Life is about making an impact, not making an income. — Kevin Kruse
One’s life should bring a change. That is a valid form of growth.
15. ) Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well. — Jack London
Life is a contradiction. One will be strong, and one will be weak.
16. ) I’ll be okay. Just not today. — Unknown
It is okay to not be okay at times.
17. ) Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places. — Unknown
Things may seem crazy during a phase. But, ultimately everything finds away.
18. ) Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be. — Eckhart Tolle
Life is very light. It is just our mind that takes it way too seriously.
19. ) Watch what you say, and whatever you say, practice it. — Soyen Shaku
To give weight to your words, you need to set an example by abiding by those.
20. ) Many people are afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is those who are afraid of the light. — Plato
There are people who are scared of light as it reminds them of the reality.
21. ) Every shadow—no matter how deep—is threatened by morning light. — Izzi
All dark clouds pass away one day or the another.
22. ) In every life, we have some trouble, but when you worry you make it double. — Bobby McFerrin
If there is a problem, it becomes a double problem if one keeps worrying about it.
- ) Begin at once to live and count each day as a separate life. -Seneca
If one chooses to fill their life with colors, that is when it gets interesting.
24. ) When two people fall in love, past and future disappear. — Paulo Coelho
Love heals the wounds of the past and takes care of the insecurities of the future.
25. ) A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. — Maya Angelou
One should have the passion that drives one to do something and not just indulge in something only for the heck of it.
26. ) Time is free, but it’s priceless. — Harvey MacKay
Time is the most precious thing.
27. ) The people you must lie to, own you. The things you have to lie about, own you. — Michael Ventura
Every time, one cannot go telling the truth.
28.) Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards. — Soren Kierkegaard
One should keep moving further in life and learning from the past while doing so.
29.) Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. — Theodore Roosevelt
One should be down to earth, always.
- )The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
Knowing the purpose of your life is very important.