New Year’s Motivational Quotes
New Year’s around the corner and we have all got some Resolution to make, well honestly we all make resolutions but they are hardly a success to follow it, well here are some quotes to keep you motivated for a New Year. New Year is a time when it can be called a new year of new start and motivation, new rules and new ideas. However, life is a roller coaster and we should not give up to bring out the best of us whether that is through a resolution or some Motivational New Year’s quotes. Well we got you covered with New Year’s Motivational Quotes.
New Year’s Motivational Quotes…
- Transformation is up to you, not on the New Year day. So get up and start working for the best of you.
- Be so busy working so hard and loving your own life that you have got no time for all the negative things like hate and regret. Try to be all positive and full of improvements. New Year’s Motivational Quotes
- You are never too old to reinvent yourself. – Steve Harvey
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called the Opportunity and the first chapter is New Year’s Day. – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. – William Shakespeare
- The beginning is the most important part of the work. – Plato. New Year’s Motivational Quotes.
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Optimism is the key to success.
- 12 new chapters, 365 new opportunities. New Year’s Motivational Quotes.
- My goal for New Year is to love myself and to accept myself without comparing myself with others.
- There are far better things ahead than anything we have left behind – C.S. Lewis
- Do what makes your soul shine and makes you mortal forever.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destination. New Year’s Motivational Quotes.
- You are a diamond dear, they cannot break you.
- Old ways will not open new doors, change your ways.
- Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
- Cheers to a new Year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
- Whatever it is you are scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever. – Neil Gaiman
- We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we out to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.– Ellen Goodman.
Well here’s a list of Motivational Quotes for New Year by some of the famous people who have motivated multiple people by their writings and here are some of their work to help us to develop and become a better person.